Cacao Nibs Organic, 1 Lb
US $ 12.99
Refunds within 30 days are not supported
1 / 2
- USDA Certified Organic Raosted Cacao Nibs, 1 Lb Pouch
- Roasted Organic Cocoa Nibs, commonly referred to as cacao nibs. Cocoa nibs are crushed cocoa seeds from the Theobroma cacao tree and have a chocolate flavor without the sweetness. Roasted cocoa nibs are produced by first breaking the unshelled cacao beans down into chopped bits of cocoa seeds. Unlike the raw variety, these nibs go through an additional roasting step to result in a more flavorful and less bitter tasting cocoa nib.
- SUPERFOOD: With resveratrol, magnesium iron and more, pure cacao has amazing benefits, with 20 times more content of blueberries.
- Roasted organic cocoa nibs are widely used throughout the food industry in restaurants, baking, packaged goods and grocery stores. They are a rich source of vitamins, minerals and fiber; and are commonly used in various snacks, desserts, trail mixes, granola recipes and chocolate flavored beverages.
- MANY BENEFITS & NUTRIENTS: A nutrient dense Superfood that contains a rich supply of plant-based dietary fiber, iron, calcium, magnesium, potassium and are low in carbohydrates and sugar. Containing Theobromine, a powerful stimulant naturally present in raw cacao, Mayan’s secret Cacao Nibs provide an all-natural jitter-free energy boost similar to caffeine in coffee!