Ecofriendly Handmade Beeswax Food Wraps
Olsen+Olsen’s food wraps are a simple way to help reduce the use of plastic in the kitchen. Plastic wraps and bags are some of the easiest ways we contribute to waste. Our food wraps are a versatile solution for sustainable food storage and will help anyone minimize their footprint, one single-use plastic component at a time!
If you’re looking for a zero-waste alternative, Olsen+Olsen beeswax food wraps are easy to use, all natural, and work just as well. Welcome to the future of food storage!
• Place over bowls, wrap around food and snacks or a sandwich. Perfect to toss into your lunch box!
• Made of organic ingredients + all natural
• In addition to keeping your food and snacks fresh, the antimicrobial aspect of beeswax wraps helps preserve your food even longer
• Our food wraps are washable, reusable, compostable, and of course, plastic-free
• Not suitable for dishwasher and microwave
• Pack of 3 (small + medium + large) labeled with instructions
Simply rub the food wraps in your hands to create heat, then fold directly over food or storage container. To preserve the lifespan of your food wraps, handwash in cold water with a biodegradable soap, let air dry and store in a cool, dry place (your kitchen drawer is perfect).
If unsoiled, for example covering a salad bowl, just reuse or store.
• Large - 30 cm x 30 cm | 12X12
• Medium - 25 cm x 25 cm | 10X10
• Small - 20 cm x 20 cm | 8X8