Internship (Rising Stars)
Do you need experience on your resume? Stay-at-home mom for a few years? Self-employed or have some gaps?
We’re LiveShelf – the newest live shopping app that lets sellers sell better. We have a huge launch campaign planned for this fall and are searching for the perfect interns who are passionate about video, content creation and business development!
We are looking for a variety of interns for our unpaid Rising Stars Internship Program which focuses on providing adults re-entering the work force with real-world startup experience and valuable training on common corporate structure, administrative tasks and concepts and social media marketing basics.
If you are able to work remotely for 5-10 hours a week and commit to either 3 or 6 month project, keep reading!
WHAT WORKING AT LIVESHELF LOOKS LIKE:
- Edit social media graphics from prompts, outlines or data points, learning to work on deadline and from creative briefs with branding guidelines.
- Proofread documents and learn how to use WordPress
- Assist with Social Media Management: learn to draft, schedule and post content to accounts, adhering to process guidelines
- Track and document influencer market trends, hashtags and recommend content to share.
- Learn how to pitch products to strangers
- Learn how to read business documents and format properly
- An interest in shopping, video, influencer marketing, retail or e-commerce desired.
- Highly-motivated self-starter – work well independently and in a team environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills
The Rising Star program is unpaid with a commitment required of 5-10 hours a week. For students enrolled in a college program, college credit will be granted as well. At the end of the program, a referral letter and Linkedin recommendation will be provided.
If interested, please write a short cover letter (no more than a paragraph) about why you’re applying at LiveShelf and how this position could benefit you and your goals.