Do you have a large social media presence, have personal connections with local businesses and aren’t afraid of a challenge?
Do you have something to say and people love to listen?
Welcome to LiveShelf! We’re a social shopping app bridging the gap between offline and online retail with a live video marketplace that connects small businesses, influencers and wholesale suppliers enabling everyone to sell more faster. Say goodbye to affiliate links and discount codes with our in-video checkout – track what you’re selling and rake in that commission easily and automatically.
We’re looking for motivated social media influencers and creators to join our growing platform and who are comfortable selling products on behalf of other brands on live video.
If you want to gain real-world startup experience in launching a mobile app while creating powerful and meaningful video content designed to drive sales – even better!
Candidates should also be comfortable working remotely and independently, sourcing their own brands to bring to the platform while committing to hosting at least 5+ shows a month for LiveShelf-sourced suppliers and brands. The ideal candidate would have a documented history of successful social media management, content creation, interaction and is comfortable livestreaming.
This position reports to the Influencer Marketing Manager and focuses on supporting the team on execution and lead generation.
- Source local businesses for selling on LiveShelf – better relationships = better sales
- Host live shows on the LiveShelf app on behalf of your connections as well as our own brands and wholesale suppliers with the goal of driving sales instantly via in-video checkout.
- Work with Marketing to brainstorm new show concepts
- Collaborate with the Social Media team to promote the show through various channels, including your own
- Produce and minimally edit prerecorded videos as needed
- 1+ year of social media video production experience
- Verifiable Social Media reach* – we are looking for creators with at least 15k followers* across all platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok, Periscope, Twitch) and a solid engagement rate.
- If you have your own product line, already are brand ambassadors or have sourced products before – even better!
- Must be comfortable on camera – outgoing personality and not nervous going live or filming pre-recorded videos
- Self-starter heavy on execution – get the job done!
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- English required; Mandarin and or Spanish bonus
- This is a contract on-call position with unlimited commission potential.
- LiveShelf is based in the Bay Area but we’re looking for Influencer Hosts nationwide.
Compensation will vary per show and negotiated in advance every time.
Influencers will earn a commission rate per order made on the LiveShelf app as well as a flat show rate when hosting LiveShelf shows. These rates will vary from show to show and will be based on a variety of factors including engagement rates, supplier/brand/manufacturer, required promotion by the influencer and any bonus structure in play.